I am currently a PhD candidate in Industrial and Systems Engineering at University of Wisconsin – Madison, working on high-dimensional statistical monitoring and adaptive maintenance.
- Ph.D. student in Industrial & Systems Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Expected 2021 (Advisor: Dr. Kaibo Liu)
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, University of Kentucky, 2015-2017 (Advisor: Dr. Wei Li)
- Exchange Study in Feng Chia University, Taiwan, Feb – Jun 2013
- Bachelor in Engineering, Hefei University of Technology, China, 2011-2015
- Data scientist internship, 3M company, Jun – Aug 2020