I am Honghan Ye, currently a research assistant in Industrial and Systems Engineering at the University of Wisconsin – Madison, working on high-dimensional statistical monitoring and adaptive maintenance.
- Ph.D. in Industrial & Systems Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2021 (Advisor: Dr. Kaibo Liu)
- Master of Science in Statistics, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2021
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, University of Kentucky, 2017 (Advisor: Dr. Wei Li)
- Exchange Study in Feng Chia University, Taiwan, Feb – Jun 2013
- Bachelor in Engineering, Hefei University of Technology, China, 2015
- Data scientist internship, 3M, Jun – Aug 2020